- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
Bradley Beal Affirms That He Wants to End Up on Miami Heat
- Updated: October 14, 2019
Bradley Beal is one of the biggest names that fans want to see traded to the Miami Heat.
Recently, Beal liked a tweet from a fan who appears to be desperate to see him play in a Heat uniform.
Bradley Beal liked this: pic.twitter.com/O3wH6xfJ66
— Mr. Clutch (@ClutchNBA_) October 14, 2019
The fan could be an avid follower of both the Heat and Beal and may be dreaming of the day the two-time All-Star plays for a playoff contender once again.
Beal’s time with the Washington Wizards could be drawing to a close as his team doesn’t appear to be going anywhere this season with its current roster. Even at full strength, the Wizards are probably just contenders for the eighth seed despite playing in the weak Eastern Conference.
Last season, the 26-year-old shooting guard had his best season as a pro. He registered career-highs in three major statistical categories with 25.6 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game, while playing in all 82 games for a second straight year.
Recently, Beal said that he is aware that Heat fans want to see him traded to their team. If they were to acquire the seven-year veteran during the season, the Heat will arguably become one of the top contenders for the Eastern Conference crown.
Needless to say, pairing newly acquired franchise player Jimmy Butler with Beal would be a dream come true for Heat fans everywhere.