- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Report: Miami Heat willing to include Tyler Herro in trade for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Updated: November 3, 2020
Tyler Herro is coming off an incredible rookie season and is now considered one of the team’s best players. However, it doesn’t appear he’s safe if Riley has a chance to trade for superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo.
some basketball news:
i’ve been told by sources within the #MiamiHeat organization that despite previous reports, Tyler Herro is not an “untouchable” in the team’s pursuit of Giannis Antetokounmpo. #HeatTwitter
— Ashley Nicole. (@AshNicoleMoss) November 3, 2020
Trade rumors will be swirling all throughout the NBA offseason with the Heat being a team to watch in terms of making moves or at least attempting to bolster their roster.
As for Antetokounmpo, the Milwaukee Bucks will be in desperation mode as the team tries to surround him with talent for at least one more run at a championship before he hits free agency.
The Heat are one of many teams that could attempt to trade for Antetokounmpo if it becomes clear he’s open to leaving Milwaukee. Herro will be an intriguing piece if the Bucks are willing to start talking about a blockbuster deal.