- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
Report: Miami Heat willing to include Tyler Herro in trade for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Updated: November 3, 2020
Tyler Herro is coming off an incredible rookie season and is now considered one of the team’s best players. However, it doesn’t appear he’s safe if Riley has a chance to trade for superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo.
some basketball news:
i’ve been told by sources within the #MiamiHeat organization that despite previous reports, Tyler Herro is not an “untouchable” in the team’s pursuit of Giannis Antetokounmpo. #HeatTwitter
— Ashley Nicole. (@AshNicoleMoss) November 3, 2020
Trade rumors will be swirling all throughout the NBA offseason with the Heat being a team to watch in terms of making moves or at least attempting to bolster their roster.
As for Antetokounmpo, the Milwaukee Bucks will be in desperation mode as the team tries to surround him with talent for at least one more run at a championship before he hits free agency.
The Heat are one of many teams that could attempt to trade for Antetokounmpo if it becomes clear he’s open to leaving Milwaukee. Herro will be an intriguing piece if the Bucks are willing to start talking about a blockbuster deal.