- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
Five Reasons Why Miami Heat Fans Shouldn’t Panic
- Updated: December 7, 2014
5. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh Are Still Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh
If there’s a reason for Heat fans to still keep the faith, it’s the fact their two superstars are still capable of playing at a very high level. Although they only have one win in their last five games, Miami got five 20-plus point games from “Flash” with back-to-back 28-point outbursts in the past two contests. He’s also been averaging about six assists on the season, so he’s been successful at moving the ball around while creating for himself.
Bosh has been just as phenomenal having scored atleast 20 points and hauling down atleast five boards in eight straight games. It’s unfortunate Wade has missed seven games so far in the season, but Heat fans should be encouraged that the rest is paying off. D3 has clearly looked refreshed and more than willing to shoulder the load, and he has Bosh alongside for extra firepower. It’s also important to note that neither player is a stranger to adversity. They know what it takes to win championships, and they’re not going to let some early frustrations stymie their title hopes.