- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat News: Heat Update Injury Report for Friday’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: November 9, 2018
Dwyane Wade is listed as out for Friday's game, in the wake of the birth of his daughter. Derrick Jones Jr. also is listed as out due to a bruised right knee. Goran Dragic is questionable due to a sore right knee.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 8, 2018
Wade (personal reasons) will miss tonight after being absent against the San Antonio Spurs due to the birth of his baby daughter.
Dragic (knee) will be present in warmups but will also miss Friday’s Eastern Conference showdown after being sidelined Wednesday against the Spurs. He’s hopeful, however, that he’ll see action on Saturday against the Washington Wizards.
Small forward Derrick Jones Jr. is ruled out with a bruised right knee that occurred Wednesday, forcing him to sit out the rest of the game after grabbing six rebounds in under 10 minutes.
Head coach Erik Spoelstra will have to go deep into his roster and afford some off the younger and minute-stripped players more opportunities in order to secure a win. Season-breakout players such as Rodney McGruder and Josh Richardson should salivate in the opportunity to showcase even more of what they can bring to the table with key players out.