- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Miami Heat News: Heat Update Injury Report for Friday’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: November 9, 2018
Dwyane Wade is listed as out for Friday's game, in the wake of the birth of his daughter. Derrick Jones Jr. also is listed as out due to a bruised right knee. Goran Dragic is questionable due to a sore right knee.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 8, 2018
Wade (personal reasons) will miss tonight after being absent against the San Antonio Spurs due to the birth of his baby daughter.
Dragic (knee) will be present in warmups but will also miss Friday’s Eastern Conference showdown after being sidelined Wednesday against the Spurs. He’s hopeful, however, that he’ll see action on Saturday against the Washington Wizards.
Small forward Derrick Jones Jr. is ruled out with a bruised right knee that occurred Wednesday, forcing him to sit out the rest of the game after grabbing six rebounds in under 10 minutes.
Head coach Erik Spoelstra will have to go deep into his roster and afford some off the younger and minute-stripped players more opportunities in order to secure a win. Season-breakout players such as Rodney McGruder and Josh Richardson should salivate in the opportunity to showcase even more of what they can bring to the table with key players out.