- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
Miami Heat News: Heat Update Injury Report for Friday’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: November 9, 2018
Dwyane Wade is listed as out for Friday's game, in the wake of the birth of his daughter. Derrick Jones Jr. also is listed as out due to a bruised right knee. Goran Dragic is questionable due to a sore right knee.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 8, 2018
Wade (personal reasons) will miss tonight after being absent against the San Antonio Spurs due to the birth of his baby daughter.
Dragic (knee) will be present in warmups but will also miss Friday’s Eastern Conference showdown after being sidelined Wednesday against the Spurs. He’s hopeful, however, that he’ll see action on Saturday against the Washington Wizards.
Small forward Derrick Jones Jr. is ruled out with a bruised right knee that occurred Wednesday, forcing him to sit out the rest of the game after grabbing six rebounds in under 10 minutes.
Head coach Erik Spoelstra will have to go deep into his roster and afford some off the younger and minute-stripped players more opportunities in order to secure a win. Season-breakout players such as Rodney McGruder and Josh Richardson should salivate in the opportunity to showcase even more of what they can bring to the table with key players out.