- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
Miami Heat News: Heat Update Injury Report for Friday’s Game vs. Pacers
- Updated: November 9, 2018
Dwyane Wade is listed as out for Friday's game, in the wake of the birth of his daughter. Derrick Jones Jr. also is listed as out due to a bruised right knee. Goran Dragic is questionable due to a sore right knee.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 8, 2018
Wade (personal reasons) will miss tonight after being absent against the San Antonio Spurs due to the birth of his baby daughter.
Dragic (knee) will be present in warmups but will also miss Friday’s Eastern Conference showdown after being sidelined Wednesday against the Spurs. He’s hopeful, however, that he’ll see action on Saturday against the Washington Wizards.
Small forward Derrick Jones Jr. is ruled out with a bruised right knee that occurred Wednesday, forcing him to sit out the rest of the game after grabbing six rebounds in under 10 minutes.
Head coach Erik Spoelstra will have to go deep into his roster and afford some off the younger and minute-stripped players more opportunities in order to secure a win. Season-breakout players such as Rodney McGruder and Josh Richardson should salivate in the opportunity to showcase even more of what they can bring to the table with key players out.