- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out for Tonight’s Game vs. Houston Rockets
- Updated: November 27, 2019
The Miami Heat dominated the Houston Rockets back on Nov. 3, and they’ll be looking to do it again tonight.
One factor that might make that a lot harder is that star Jimmy Butler will be missing the game.
According to a Wednesday morning report, Butler is currently under the weather and will not suit up for the matchup.
Spoelstra now says Butler is out for tonight.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 27, 2019
So far this season, Butler has been in All-Star form, averaging 18.9 points, 6.7 assists, 5.4 rebounds and 2.6 steals per game. He’s also helped lead the Heat to an impressive and somewhat unexpected 12-4 start to the season.
Luckily for the Heat, they’ve already proven that they can win without Butler in the lineup.
Butler missed the first two games of the season due to the birth of his daughter. Despite that, the Heat went 2-0 in those opening games.
One good bit of news is that it sounds like Justise Winslow is going to be able to return after missing a long string of games due to a concussion he suffered earlier this month. While he will likely be eased back into the lineup, it’s still good to have another scoring option available.
As for Butler, he’ll aim to get healthy so he can suit up against the lowly Golden State Warriors this Friday.