- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out for Tonight’s Game vs. Houston Rockets
- Updated: November 27, 2019
The Miami Heat dominated the Houston Rockets back on Nov. 3, and they’ll be looking to do it again tonight.
One factor that might make that a lot harder is that star Jimmy Butler will be missing the game.
According to a Wednesday morning report, Butler is currently under the weather and will not suit up for the matchup.
Spoelstra now says Butler is out for tonight.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 27, 2019
So far this season, Butler has been in All-Star form, averaging 18.9 points, 6.7 assists, 5.4 rebounds and 2.6 steals per game. He’s also helped lead the Heat to an impressive and somewhat unexpected 12-4 start to the season.
Luckily for the Heat, they’ve already proven that they can win without Butler in the lineup.
Butler missed the first two games of the season due to the birth of his daughter. Despite that, the Heat went 2-0 in those opening games.
One good bit of news is that it sounds like Justise Winslow is going to be able to return after missing a long string of games due to a concussion he suffered earlier this month. While he will likely be eased back into the lineup, it’s still good to have another scoring option available.
As for Butler, he’ll aim to get healthy so he can suit up against the lowly Golden State Warriors this Friday.