- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out for Tonight’s Game vs. Houston Rockets
- Updated: November 27, 2019
The Miami Heat dominated the Houston Rockets back on Nov. 3, and they’ll be looking to do it again tonight.
One factor that might make that a lot harder is that star Jimmy Butler will be missing the game.
According to a Wednesday morning report, Butler is currently under the weather and will not suit up for the matchup.
Spoelstra now says Butler is out for tonight.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 27, 2019
So far this season, Butler has been in All-Star form, averaging 18.9 points, 6.7 assists, 5.4 rebounds and 2.6 steals per game. He’s also helped lead the Heat to an impressive and somewhat unexpected 12-4 start to the season.
Luckily for the Heat, they’ve already proven that they can win without Butler in the lineup.
Butler missed the first two games of the season due to the birth of his daughter. Despite that, the Heat went 2-0 in those opening games.
One good bit of news is that it sounds like Justise Winslow is going to be able to return after missing a long string of games due to a concussion he suffered earlier this month. While he will likely be eased back into the lineup, it’s still good to have another scoring option available.
As for Butler, he’ll aim to get healthy so he can suit up against the lowly Golden State Warriors this Friday.