- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
5 Players The Miami Heat Could Be Looking To Target This Season
- Updated: December 18, 2014
4. Randy Foye
While the Heat are mostly in the market for a big man, the shooting guard position remains an area where the Heat could use an upgrade.
Wade remains entrenched as the starting shooting guard, while Mario Chalmers is having a career season as the backup. However, Randy Foye is a true shooting guard with idealistic size for a player at the two position (6’4″, 213 lbs) and is a threat from beyond the arc—he has shot 38 percent from three-point range for his career.
Foye, like Mozgov, plays on a Nuggets team that is going nowhere. He is averaging 8.4 points in 19 minutes per contest. The 31-year-old has one year left on his contract with a club option for 2016.
Considering the Heat’s best options from long range are Shawne Williams and Bosh, the Heat could use another player on the wing who is a threat from three-point range.