- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Dwyane Wade Reveals Which Current NBA Player He’d Vote for to Become President of United States
- Updated: August 6, 2020
It is his friend and All-Star Chris Paul, who is an excellent candidate for any leadership role.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 6, 2020
Paul, 35, is one of the most respected players in the NBA.
As a matter of fact, Paul is the president of the National Basketball Players Association. He is an integral part of getting players’ voices heard and putting talk into action.
The 10-time All-Star was instrumental in helping construct the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla. The veteran facilitated multiple conversations and accommodations for his fellow players.
On the court, Paul is an overachiever as well
The guard was shipped from the Houston Rockets to the Oklahoma City Thunder last summer. Since the Thunder lost superstars Paul George and Russell Westbrook in the same offseason, they weren’t expected to be successful this season.
Yet, Paul has the Thunder in the playoff race.
The journeyman is averaging 17.8 points, 6.8 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game this season. The Thunder are the No. 5 seed in the Western Conference.