- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Dwyane Wade Reveals Which Current NBA Player He’d Vote for to Become President of United States
- Updated: August 6, 2020
It is his friend and All-Star Chris Paul, who is an excellent candidate for any leadership role.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 6, 2020
Paul, 35, is one of the most respected players in the NBA.
As a matter of fact, Paul is the president of the National Basketball Players Association. He is an integral part of getting players’ voices heard and putting talk into action.
The 10-time All-Star was instrumental in helping construct the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla. The veteran facilitated multiple conversations and accommodations for his fellow players.
On the court, Paul is an overachiever as well
The guard was shipped from the Houston Rockets to the Oklahoma City Thunder last summer. Since the Thunder lost superstars Paul George and Russell Westbrook in the same offseason, they weren’t expected to be successful this season.
Yet, Paul has the Thunder in the playoff race.
The journeyman is averaging 17.8 points, 6.8 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game this season. The Thunder are the No. 5 seed in the Western Conference.