- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
5 Players The Miami Heat Could Be Looking To Target This Season
- Updated: December 18, 2014
2. Timofey Mozgov
Timofey Mozgov, much like many Denver Nuggets players, is considered to be on the trading block.
The Nuggets are currently 10-13 and will have a hard time making the playoffs in a tough Western Conference. The Heat need big men more than anything due to the reoccurring injuries to Andersen, Bosh, McRoberts, Justin Hamilton, Udonis Haslem and Danny Granger.
Mozgov has one year left on his contract, with another season being tabbed onto the contract as a club option year. His salary is currently $4.65 million, and he could be used as a short-term rental by Riley and the franchise for the rest of the 2014-15 season.