- Kendrick Perkins makes a bold claim about Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
5 Free Agents the Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: May 19, 2016
4. Mike Conley
Though Dragic is still the team’s point guard now and moving forward, the Heat would still find it advantageous to look into the highly underrated Conley as he becomes a free agent in July. Conley has been touted as a top-tier point guard that would’ve, could’ve and should’ve been an All-Star if the West weren’t so stacked with talent at the point guard position.
Conley has excellent handles, a high basketball-IQ and is a true point guard with playmaking abilities. He’s also only 28 years old. Conley may be looking to move teams after his Memphis Grizzlies have failed to advance past the second round of the playoffs for the past several years. Signing Conley could provide the perfect opportunity for Miami to clean up their guard play and attain a valuable player with a complete all-around game.
Next: DeMar DeRozan