- Bradley Beal Reveals Major Reason Why He Wouldn’t Want to Join Miami Heat
- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
5 Free Agents the Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: May 19, 2016
4. Mike Conley
Though Dragic is still the team’s point guard now and moving forward, the Heat would still find it advantageous to look into the highly underrated Conley as he becomes a free agent in July. Conley has been touted as a top-tier point guard that would’ve, could’ve and should’ve been an All-Star if the West weren’t so stacked with talent at the point guard position.
Conley has excellent handles, a high basketball-IQ and is a true point guard with playmaking abilities. He’s also only 28 years old. Conley may be looking to move teams after his Memphis Grizzlies have failed to advance past the second round of the playoffs for the past several years. Signing Conley could provide the perfect opportunity for Miami to clean up their guard play and attain a valuable player with a complete all-around game.
Next: DeMar DeRozan