- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Patriots WR Julian Edelman offers to take Meyers Leonard to Shabbat dinner
- Updated: March 10, 2021
— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) March 10, 2021
That’s because a video clip of Leonard went viral on Tuesday, which showed him using an anti-Semitic slur while playing the video game “Call of Duty: Warzone.”
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) March 9, 2021
The video was met with great backlash online as many claimed that Leonard knew exactly what he was saying.
Edelman, who has Jewish family roots, described Leonard’s slur as “casual ignorance” rather than pure “hate.”
He even offered to have a sit-down Shabbat dinner with Leonard in Miami.
The Heat are not likely to keep Leonard with the team for the foreseeable future as he is away from the team indefinitely and has a team option for next season.