- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Video: Los Angeles Show Mad Love to Dwyane Wade After Heat-Clippers Game
- Updated: December 9, 2018
While Dwyane Wade will take the floor at Staples Center one more time on Monday, Los Angeles didn’t waste the opportunity to show love to the three-time NBA champion on Saturday night. As a result, Wade reciprocated the love and made time to sign as many autographs as he could for his adoring fans.
Not every player deserves a farewell tour. But not every player is Dwyane Wade. The warm reception that Wade is receiving around the league is warranted and it’s no surprise that fans are turning up in droves to see him in person one final time.
Monday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Lakers is compelling for a couple of reasons. First, it will be the final time Wade plays in Los Angeles. But more importantly, it will mark the final time Wade and LeBron James square off. The two friends have a long and storied history together — one that includes two championships with the Heat.
Seeing these two superstars take the floor one last time will be special. If Saturday’s reception of Wade was any indication, Los Angeles will give the retiring star a proper send-off.