- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Video: Los Angeles Show Mad Love to Dwyane Wade After Heat-Clippers Game
- Updated: December 9, 2018
While Dwyane Wade will take the floor at Staples Center one more time on Monday, Los Angeles didn’t waste the opportunity to show love to the three-time NBA champion on Saturday night. As a result, Wade reciprocated the love and made time to sign as many autographs as he could for his adoring fans.
Not every player deserves a farewell tour. But not every player is Dwyane Wade. The warm reception that Wade is receiving around the league is warranted and it’s no surprise that fans are turning up in droves to see him in person one final time.
Monday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Lakers is compelling for a couple of reasons. First, it will be the final time Wade plays in Los Angeles. But more importantly, it will mark the final time Wade and LeBron James square off. The two friends have a long and storied history together — one that includes two championships with the Heat.
Seeing these two superstars take the floor one last time will be special. If Saturday’s reception of Wade was any indication, Los Angeles will give the retiring star a proper send-off.