- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Video: Los Angeles Show Mad Love to Dwyane Wade After Heat-Clippers Game
- Updated: December 9, 2018
While Dwyane Wade will take the floor at Staples Center one more time on Monday, Los Angeles didn’t waste the opportunity to show love to the three-time NBA champion on Saturday night. As a result, Wade reciprocated the love and made time to sign as many autographs as he could for his adoring fans.
Not every player deserves a farewell tour. But not every player is Dwyane Wade. The warm reception that Wade is receiving around the league is warranted and it’s no surprise that fans are turning up in droves to see him in person one final time.
Monday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Lakers is compelling for a couple of reasons. First, it will be the final time Wade plays in Los Angeles. But more importantly, it will mark the final time Wade and LeBron James square off. The two friends have a long and storied history together — one that includes two championships with the Heat.
Seeing these two superstars take the floor one last time will be special. If Saturday’s reception of Wade was any indication, Los Angeles will give the retiring star a proper send-off.