- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
Video: Los Angeles Show Mad Love to Dwyane Wade After Heat-Clippers Game
- Updated: December 9, 2018
While Dwyane Wade will take the floor at Staples Center one more time on Monday, Los Angeles didn’t waste the opportunity to show love to the three-time NBA champion on Saturday night. As a result, Wade reciprocated the love and made time to sign as many autographs as he could for his adoring fans.
Not every player deserves a farewell tour. But not every player is Dwyane Wade. The warm reception that Wade is receiving around the league is warranted and it’s no surprise that fans are turning up in droves to see him in person one final time.
Monday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Lakers is compelling for a couple of reasons. First, it will be the final time Wade plays in Los Angeles. But more importantly, it will mark the final time Wade and LeBron James square off. The two friends have a long and storied history together — one that includes two championships with the Heat.
Seeing these two superstars take the floor one last time will be special. If Saturday’s reception of Wade was any indication, Los Angeles will give the retiring star a proper send-off.