- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
An Exclusive Look Inside Tyler Johnson’s $5M Pinecrest Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 2, 2016
According to the Miami Herald, Johnson made a splash in the real estate market by purchasing a $4.85 million mansion in Pinecrest, FL. The mansion is nearly 12,000 square feet and has six bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, an elevator, a pool, a media room, dual chef kitchens, a high-tech security system, and of course, a half-court basketball court.
Lets have a look into Johnson’s new home.
We begin with a look from Johnson’s new pool deck. There is a lot of space for guests to enjoy in and out of the pool.
A look into a well-designed kitchen with full amenities including an island sink.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)