- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
An Exclusive Look Inside Tyler Johnson’s $5M Pinecrest Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 2, 2016
According to the Miami Herald, Johnson made a splash in the real estate market by purchasing a $4.85 million mansion in Pinecrest, FL. The mansion is nearly 12,000 square feet and has six bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, an elevator, a pool, a media room, dual chef kitchens, a high-tech security system, and of course, a half-court basketball court.
Lets have a look into Johnson’s new home.
We begin with a look from Johnson’s new pool deck. There is a lot of space for guests to enjoy in and out of the pool.
A look into a well-designed kitchen with full amenities including an island sink.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)