- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
An Exclusive Look Inside Tyler Johnson’s $5M Pinecrest Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 2, 2016
According to the Miami Herald, Johnson made a splash in the real estate market by purchasing a $4.85 million mansion in Pinecrest, FL. The mansion is nearly 12,000 square feet and has six bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, an elevator, a pool, a media room, dual chef kitchens, a high-tech security system, and of course, a half-court basketball court.
Lets have a look into Johnson’s new home.
We begin with a look from Johnson’s new pool deck. There is a lot of space for guests to enjoy in and out of the pool.
A look into a well-designed kitchen with full amenities including an island sink.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)