- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Video: Dwyane Wade Hits Back-to-Back Cold-Blooded Jumpers to Seal Game 6
- Updated: April 29, 2016
Dwyane Wade is cold-blooded. Period.
In a decisive Game 6 and the Miami Heat leading by just two points, the three-time NBA champion stepped back and made a ridiculously clutch three-pointer to put the Heat up five with just 46 seconds to go.
Then, again with the Heat up by just three and 20 seconds on the clock, Wade again came up huge as he hit a fadeaway jumper to seal the game for good.
— NBA Lowdown (@NBALowdown) April 30, 2016
— CrownBet.com.au (@crownbet) April 30, 2016