- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: Dwyane Wade Hits Back-to-Back Cold-Blooded Jumpers to Seal Game 6
- Updated: April 29, 2016
Dwyane Wade is cold-blooded. Period.
In a decisive Game 6 and the Miami Heat leading by just two points, the three-time NBA champion stepped back and made a ridiculously clutch three-pointer to put the Heat up five with just 46 seconds to go.
Then, again with the Heat up by just three and 20 seconds on the clock, Wade again came up huge as he hit a fadeaway jumper to seal the game for good.
— NBA Lowdown (@NBALowdown) April 30, 2016
— CrownBet.com.au (@crownbet) April 30, 2016