- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Dwyane Wade Hits Back-to-Back Cold-Blooded Jumpers to Seal Game 6
- Updated: April 29, 2016
Dwyane Wade is cold-blooded. Period.
In a decisive Game 6 and the Miami Heat leading by just two points, the three-time NBA champion stepped back and made a ridiculously clutch three-pointer to put the Heat up five with just 46 seconds to go.
Then, again with the Heat up by just three and 20 seconds on the clock, Wade again came up huge as he hit a fadeaway jumper to seal the game for good.
— NBA Lowdown (@NBALowdown) April 30, 2016
— CrownBet.com.au (@crownbet) April 30, 2016