- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Goran Dragic Refers to Dwyane Wade as Greatest of All Time
- Updated: February 22, 2020
Former teammate Goran Dragic took to social media to pay Wade perhaps the ultimate compliment.
While some would have something to say about Wade being the greatest in NBA history, nobody can doubt that he was the greatest to ever don a Heat uniform.
Dragic played one and a half seasons with Wade during the latter’s first stint in Miami, and another one and a half seasons when Wade returned to South Florida midway through the 2017-18 campaign.
Together, they made two trips to the NBA playoffs in 2016 and 2018. In 2016, the Heat won 48 games and defeated the Charlotte Hornets in seven games before falling to the Toronto Raptors in seven contests.
The 2017-18 Heat went out meekly in the postseason, as they were handled by the Philadelphia 76ers in the first round, four games to one.
Both years, Dragic gave Wade lots of help. In the 2016 playoffs, the Slovenian native averaged 16.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists a game. In 2018 he put up 18.6 points and 4.6 assists per game in Miami’s series loss to Philly.