- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Goran Dragic Refers to Dwyane Wade as Greatest of All Time
- Updated: February 22, 2020
Former teammate Goran Dragic took to social media to pay Wade perhaps the ultimate compliment.
While some would have something to say about Wade being the greatest in NBA history, nobody can doubt that he was the greatest to ever don a Heat uniform.
Dragic played one and a half seasons with Wade during the latter’s first stint in Miami, and another one and a half seasons when Wade returned to South Florida midway through the 2017-18 campaign.
Together, they made two trips to the NBA playoffs in 2016 and 2018. In 2016, the Heat won 48 games and defeated the Charlotte Hornets in seven games before falling to the Toronto Raptors in seven contests.
The 2017-18 Heat went out meekly in the postseason, as they were handled by the Philadelphia 76ers in the first round, four games to one.
Both years, Dragic gave Wade lots of help. In the 2016 playoffs, the Slovenian native averaged 16.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists a game. In 2018 he put up 18.6 points and 4.6 assists per game in Miami’s series loss to Philly.