- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Video: Chris Paul Leaves Rockets-Heat Game With Worrisome Hamstring Injury
- Updated: December 20, 2018
The Miami Heat are trailing the Houston Rockets in Thursday night’s matchup, but Houston will be without Chris Paul for the rest of the night.
Midway through the second quarter, the All-Star point guard pulled up at half court and immediately grabbed his left hamstring before heading to the Rockets locker room.
Uh oh. Chris Paul leaves the game with a hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/FncgQwFjzG
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) December 21, 2018
Paul has already been ruled out for the rest of the game. While his absence will certainly help the Heat’s chances of getting the win tonight, it is never good to see a player of Paul’s caliber leave a game with an injury.
Last postseason, Paul was forced to miss the final games of the Western Conference Finals due to a similar injury to his hamstring. For a player as competitive as Paul is, this latest setback is sure to hurt.
Hopefully he is able to return to full strength very soon.