- Video: Miami Heat Officially Retire Dwyane Wade’s No. 3 Jersey at American Airlines Arena
- Video: Crowd Erupts as Zaya Wade Gets Shown on Jumbotron at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Dwyane Wade Boldly Predicts How Many Years LeBron James Has Left in His Career
- Goran Dragic Refers to Dwyane Wade as Greatest of All Time
- Video: Erik Spoelstra Absolutely Rips Apart City of Cleveland
- Udonis Haslem Says He’s Willing to Fight Ray Allen’s Former Boston Celtics Teammates
- LeBron James Honors Dwyane Wade With Hilarious Tribute Video Ahead of Jersey Retirement
- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
Video: Chris Paul Leaves Rockets-Heat Game With Worrisome Hamstring Injury
- Updated: December 20, 2018
The Miami Heat are trailing the Houston Rockets in Thursday night’s matchup, but Houston will be without Chris Paul for the rest of the night.
Midway through the second quarter, the All-Star point guard pulled up at half court and immediately grabbed his left hamstring before heading to the Rockets locker room.
Uh oh. Chris Paul leaves the game with a hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/FncgQwFjzG
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) December 21, 2018
Paul has already been ruled out for the rest of the game. While his absence will certainly help the Heat’s chances of getting the win tonight, it is never good to see a player of Paul’s caliber leave a game with an injury.
Last postseason, Paul was forced to miss the final games of the Western Conference Finals due to a similar injury to his hamstring. For a player as competitive as Paul is, this latest setback is sure to hurt.
Hopefully he is able to return to full strength very soon.