- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
- Report: Miami Heat’s ability to trade for star like Bradley Beal may hinge on Kelly Olynyk
- Jimmy Butler severely disrespected in 2021 NBA MVP odds
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
Video: Chris Paul Leaves Rockets-Heat Game With Worrisome Hamstring Injury
- Updated: December 20, 2018
The Miami Heat are trailing the Houston Rockets in Thursday night’s matchup, but Houston will be without Chris Paul for the rest of the night.
Midway through the second quarter, the All-Star point guard pulled up at half court and immediately grabbed his left hamstring before heading to the Rockets locker room.
Uh oh. Chris Paul leaves the game with a hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/FncgQwFjzG
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) December 21, 2018
Paul has already been ruled out for the rest of the game. While his absence will certainly help the Heat’s chances of getting the win tonight, it is never good to see a player of Paul’s caliber leave a game with an injury.
Last postseason, Paul was forced to miss the final games of the Western Conference Finals due to a similar injury to his hamstring. For a player as competitive as Paul is, this latest setback is sure to hurt.
Hopefully he is able to return to full strength very soon.