- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Video: Chris Paul Leaves Rockets-Heat Game With Worrisome Hamstring Injury
- Updated: December 20, 2018
The Miami Heat are trailing the Houston Rockets in Thursday night’s matchup, but Houston will be without Chris Paul for the rest of the night.
Midway through the second quarter, the All-Star point guard pulled up at half court and immediately grabbed his left hamstring before heading to the Rockets locker room.
Uh oh. Chris Paul leaves the game with a hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/FncgQwFjzG
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) December 21, 2018
Paul has already been ruled out for the rest of the game. While his absence will certainly help the Heat’s chances of getting the win tonight, it is never good to see a player of Paul’s caliber leave a game with an injury.
Last postseason, Paul was forced to miss the final games of the Western Conference Finals due to a similar injury to his hamstring. For a player as competitive as Paul is, this latest setback is sure to hurt.
Hopefully he is able to return to full strength very soon.