- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Video: Chris Paul Leaves Rockets-Heat Game With Worrisome Hamstring Injury
- Updated: December 20, 2018
The Miami Heat are trailing the Houston Rockets in Thursday night’s matchup, but Houston will be without Chris Paul for the rest of the night.
Midway through the second quarter, the All-Star point guard pulled up at half court and immediately grabbed his left hamstring before heading to the Rockets locker room.
Uh oh. Chris Paul leaves the game with a hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/FncgQwFjzG
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) December 21, 2018
Paul has already been ruled out for the rest of the game. While his absence will certainly help the Heat’s chances of getting the win tonight, it is never good to see a player of Paul’s caliber leave a game with an injury.
Last postseason, Paul was forced to miss the final games of the Western Conference Finals due to a similar injury to his hamstring. For a player as competitive as Paul is, this latest setback is sure to hurt.
Hopefully he is able to return to full strength very soon.