- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Dwyane Wade Celebrates With Champagne After Heat’s Final Regular Season Game
- Updated: April 12, 2018
To celebrate the ending of his 15th regular season in the NBA, Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade drank champagne in the Heat’s locker room while speaking to reporters after the team’s 116-109 win over the Toronto Raptors.
Wade explained that he wasn’t the only Heat player to drink champagne after the game.
“Me and UD [Udonis Haslem] celebrated our 15th year together. This is just me and UD, this is the vets celebrating the end of a regular season of our 15th year,” said Wade. “It really means something every time you complete a season, especially as you get up there. We in the back, both of us a little tipsy. We drank a lot.”
The 36-year-old has been a key piece off the Heat’s bench since the team traded for him on Feb. 8. In the 21 games Wade played for the Heat this season, he averaged 12.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
The Heat, who won the Southeast Division with a record of 44-38, begin their playoff journey against the third-seeded Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET. The game will be televised by ESPN.