- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
Meyers Leonard Offers Absurd Reaction to NBA Serving Players Airplane Food in Bubble
- Updated: July 8, 2020
NBA players shared pictures of some subpar meals they received on Tuesday in the NBA’s bubble environment.
Leonard, 28, is one of the founders of Level Foods, a company centered on serving healthy and nutritious snacks.
The big man will need all the nutrition that he can get to have a productive remainder of the season. He is posting 6.1 points and 5.1 boards per game this season.
Although Leonard’s statistical production hasn’t been amazing, his all-around presence has elevated his team in several areas. In fact, the Heat are interested in re-signing the 7-footer despite the fact that he missed multiple games due to an ankle injury this season.
In addition, Leonard has become a fan favorite in Miami. He has been active in the community and vocal in the fight against racial inequality. Leonard will have a strong social justice message on the back of his jersey when the season resumes.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference. They are focused on winning a title this season. As a matter of fact, Leonard believes the Heat have a “leg up” on the rest of the association.
The 2019-20 campaign resumes on July 30 in Orlando, Fla.