- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Miami Heat News: Kelly Olynyk to Miss FIBA World Cup After Suffering Injury
- Updated: August 13, 2019
After suffering a knee injury in competition last week, Miami Heat F Kelly Olynyk will be unable to compete for Canada in the FIBA World Cup, source tells ESPN. Olynyk is expected to be ready for the start of the NBA season.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) August 13, 2019
Olynyk has been a regular on the Canadian national team, but has decided to give himself as much time as he needs to recover.
The injury occurred during a friendly match between Canada and Nigeria, as Olynyk slipped on a wet spot and had to subsequently be helped to the locker room.
The Olynyk injury: https://t.co/2BKCq0AKWs
— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) August 8, 2019
The Heat get their regular season underway on Oct. 23 with a home matchup at American Airlines Arena against the visiting Memphis Grizzlies.
Expect Olynyk to be a full go by then.