- Jimmy Butler Takes Direct Shot at T.J. Warren via Social Media
- Jimmy Butler Tears Apart T.J. Warren in Expletive-Laced Rant: ‘He’s Trash’
- T.J. Warren Threatens to Beat Jimmy Butler’s ‘F—— A–,’ Gets Ejected Shortly Afterwards
- Report: Miami Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract, Drop Daryl Macon
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Produce New Docuseries Featuring Zaire Wade
- Report: Miami Heat Announce Dwyane Wade’s 3 Day Retirement Ceremony Plans
- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
Miami Heat News: Kelly Olynyk to Miss FIBA World Cup After Suffering Injury
- Updated: August 13, 2019
After suffering a knee injury in competition last week, Miami Heat F Kelly Olynyk will be unable to compete for Canada in the FIBA World Cup, source tells ESPN. Olynyk is expected to be ready for the start of the NBA season.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) August 13, 2019
Olynyk has been a regular on the Canadian national team, but has decided to give himself as much time as he needs to recover.
The injury occurred during a friendly match between Canada and Nigeria, as Olynyk slipped on a wet spot and had to subsequently be helped to the locker room.
The Olynyk injury: https://t.co/2BKCq0AKWs
— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) August 8, 2019
The Heat get their regular season underway on Oct. 23 with a home matchup at American Airlines Arena against the visiting Memphis Grizzlies.
Expect Olynyk to be a full go by then.