- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Kelly Olynyk to Miss FIBA World Cup After Suffering Injury
- Updated: August 13, 2019
After suffering a knee injury in competition last week, Miami Heat F Kelly Olynyk will be unable to compete for Canada in the FIBA World Cup, source tells ESPN. Olynyk is expected to be ready for the start of the NBA season.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) August 13, 2019
Olynyk has been a regular on the Canadian national team, but has decided to give himself as much time as he needs to recover.
The injury occurred during a friendly match between Canada and Nigeria, as Olynyk slipped on a wet spot and had to subsequently be helped to the locker room.
The Olynyk injury: https://t.co/2BKCq0AKWs
— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) August 8, 2019
The Heat get their regular season underway on Oct. 23 with a home matchup at American Airlines Arena against the visiting Memphis Grizzlies.
Expect Olynyk to be a full go by then.