- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow and Rodney McGruder Remain Out vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 22, 2019
The Miami Heat are going to need all the help they can get to get a win versus the Milwaukee Bucks tonight, but unfortunately both Justise Winslow and Rodney McGruder will not be available for tonight’s game.
Adebayo will play tonight. Winslow and McGruder again out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 22, 2019
Winslow has missed the last three Heat games with a right thigh injury, and McGruder has been out for the last four contests with left knee soreness.
Luckily, the Heat have not felt their absence too much and have won three of their last four contests.
Still, Miami is still in the thick of a highly contested playoff race and a thin rotation could hurt them against the Bucks and MVP favorite Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Hopefully, the Heat are able to overcome their absences and get the win tonight. Winslow’s and McGruder’s next opportunity to return will come tomorrow night in a game against the Washington Wizards.