- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow and Rodney McGruder Remain Out vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 22, 2019
The Miami Heat are going to need all the help they can get to get a win versus the Milwaukee Bucks tonight, but unfortunately both Justise Winslow and Rodney McGruder will not be available for tonight’s game.
Adebayo will play tonight. Winslow and McGruder again out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 22, 2019
Winslow has missed the last three Heat games with a right thigh injury, and McGruder has been out for the last four contests with left knee soreness.
Luckily, the Heat have not felt their absence too much and have won three of their last four contests.
Still, Miami is still in the thick of a highly contested playoff race and a thin rotation could hurt them against the Bucks and MVP favorite Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Hopefully, the Heat are able to overcome their absences and get the win tonight. Winslow’s and McGruder’s next opportunity to return will come tomorrow night in a game against the Washington Wizards.