- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow and Rodney McGruder Remain Out vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 22, 2019
The Miami Heat are going to need all the help they can get to get a win versus the Milwaukee Bucks tonight, but unfortunately both Justise Winslow and Rodney McGruder will not be available for tonight’s game.
Adebayo will play tonight. Winslow and McGruder again out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 22, 2019
Winslow has missed the last three Heat games with a right thigh injury, and McGruder has been out for the last four contests with left knee soreness.
Luckily, the Heat have not felt their absence too much and have won three of their last four contests.
Still, Miami is still in the thick of a highly contested playoff race and a thin rotation could hurt them against the Bucks and MVP favorite Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Hopefully, the Heat are able to overcome their absences and get the win tonight. Winslow’s and McGruder’s next opportunity to return will come tomorrow night in a game against the Washington Wizards.