- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
LeBron James reminisces iconic dunk with Dwayne Wade on 2010-11 Miami Heat
- Updated: December 6, 2020
The photo of James’ impending dunk was snapped during the Heat’s road game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Dec. 6, 2010.
Captured by photographer Morry Gash at the Bradley Center, the action photo of the two NBA legends has continued to resonate over the past decade.
The dunk by James came during the first of his four seasons with the Heat, a magical era for the team that saw it reach the NBA Finals all four years.
While the Heat fell short in the 2011 finals, they bounced back the next two seasons, with James winning Finals MVP honors in both 2012 and 2013.
James and Wade would be briefly reunited as teammates with the Cleveland Cavaliers during the 2017-18 season. In February 2018, Wade was traded back to the Heat, where he finished his memorable career,