- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Miami Heat News: Heat Update Status on Hassan Whiteside’s Knee Injury
- Updated: May 8, 2016
The 7-footer is considered “day-to-day” after an MRI revealed a sprained right MCL.
INJURY UPDATE: MRI results on Hassan Whiteside’s right knee confirmed a Sprained Right MCL. He will be listed as day-to-day.
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald has also noted that the Golden State Warriors’ Steph Curry has missed two weeks after being diagnosed with the same injury and if Whiteside misses that much time, he would miss the rest of the Eastern Conference semifinals and more.
Steph Curry has missed two weeks with a sprained MCL, which is what Whiteside has been diagnosed with.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) May 8, 2016
In other news, it looks like Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas will be missing some time as well as the center has been ruled out for the remainder of the series with a sprained right ankle.
The Raptors announced Sunday centre Jonas Valanciunas will miss the remainder of the series vs. Miami with a sprained right ankle. #RTZ
— RaptorsMR (@RaptorsMR) May 8, 2016