- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat News: Heat Trade Brian Roberts, Second-Round Pick to Portland
- Updated: February 18, 2016
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical, the Miami Heat have traded recently acquired guard Brian Roberts and a second-round pick to the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for cash considerations.
MIami has traded guard Brian Roberts and a second-round pick to Portland, league source tells @TheVertical
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) February 18, 2016
The deal saves Miami $6 million in and drops them under the luxury tax, allowing them enough room to add a player and not go back above.
Heat are now below the NBA luxury tax, with enough room to add a player and not go back above.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 18, 2016
Stay tuned as the NBA trade deadline ends officially on Feb. 18 at 3 p.m. ET.