- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Miami Heat News: Heat Trade Brian Roberts, Second-Round Pick to Portland
- Updated: February 18, 2016
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical, the Miami Heat have traded recently acquired guard Brian Roberts and a second-round pick to the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for cash considerations.
MIami has traded guard Brian Roberts and a second-round pick to Portland, league source tells @TheVertical
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) February 18, 2016
The deal saves Miami $6 million in and drops them under the luxury tax, allowing them enough room to add a player and not go back above.
Heat are now below the NBA luxury tax, with enough room to add a player and not go back above.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 18, 2016
Stay tuned as the NBA trade deadline ends officially on Feb. 18 at 3 p.m. ET.