- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Kendrick Nunn Reveals His Top 5 NBA Players of All Time From Chicago
- Updated: May 2, 2020
Wade and Hardaway made strong impacts in Miami during their playing days. As a matter of fact, both guards’ jerseys have been retired by the Heat.
For a long time, Thomas was regarded as the best player to come out of Chicago. After all, the former Detroit Pistons superstar was a two-time champion, NBA Finals MVP and 12-time All-Star.
However, he humbly declared that Wade was the greatest player to come out of Chicago last year. Wade went to five NBA Finals, won three championships and became the Heat’s all-time leader in scoring during his time in the league.
As for Nunn, the rookie has burgeoned into a core piece on the Heat. The 24-year-old is putting up 15.6 points, 3.4 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game this season.
While Nunn is currently not on the same echelon as the prolific players he listed, the guard is certainly on his way there.