- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
Kendrick Nunn Reveals His Top 5 NBA Players of All Time From Chicago
- Updated: May 2, 2020
Wade and Hardaway made strong impacts in Miami during their playing days. As a matter of fact, both guards’ jerseys have been retired by the Heat.
For a long time, Thomas was regarded as the best player to come out of Chicago. After all, the former Detroit Pistons superstar was a two-time champion, NBA Finals MVP and 12-time All-Star.
However, he humbly declared that Wade was the greatest player to come out of Chicago last year. Wade went to five NBA Finals, won three championships and became the Heat’s all-time leader in scoring during his time in the league.
As for Nunn, the rookie has burgeoned into a core piece on the Heat. The 24-year-old is putting up 15.6 points, 3.4 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game this season.
While Nunn is currently not on the same echelon as the prolific players he listed, the guard is certainly on his way there.