- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
Kendrick Nunn Reveals His Top 5 NBA Players of All Time From Chicago
- Updated: May 2, 2020
Wade and Hardaway made strong impacts in Miami during their playing days. As a matter of fact, both guards’ jerseys have been retired by the Heat.
For a long time, Thomas was regarded as the best player to come out of Chicago. After all, the former Detroit Pistons superstar was a two-time champion, NBA Finals MVP and 12-time All-Star.
However, he humbly declared that Wade was the greatest player to come out of Chicago last year. Wade went to five NBA Finals, won three championships and became the Heat’s all-time leader in scoring during his time in the league.
As for Nunn, the rookie has burgeoned into a core piece on the Heat. The 24-year-old is putting up 15.6 points, 3.4 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game this season.
While Nunn is currently not on the same echelon as the prolific players he listed, the guard is certainly on his way there.