- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Miami Heat News: Heat Extend Qualifying Offer to Tyler Johnson
- Updated: June 21, 2016
The Heat have formally extended a qualifying offer to Tyler Johnson, making him a restricted free agent, allowing Heat to match offers.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) June 21, 2016
The 24-year-old earned $845,059 last season and his qualifying offer is valued at $1,180,431. With the NBA’s salary cap expected to skyrocket next season, Johnson has a good shot at significantly increasing his salary for this past season.
In addition, he has the opportunity to ink a long-term agreement with the Heat that would provide him with greater security moving forward.