- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Accepts Team USA Training Camp Invite
- Updated: July 26, 2019
Despite the fact that many NBA stars have turned down the opportunity to compete in the 2019 FIBA World Cup, Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo has accepted an invitation to take part in Team USA’s training camp.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 27, 2019
Team USA will be seeking its third consecutive gold medal at the event that gets underway on Aug. 31 and concludes on Sept. 15. While the invitation doesn’t necessarily guarantee Adebayo a spot on the final roster, the rejections of similar offers by countless top players affords him the chance to garner a berth.
Should Adebayo be on the team, he won’t have much opportunity to rest up before the Heat’s training camp gets underway in late September. However, the big man who will be entering his third year in the league has been putting in long hours during the offseason in order to take the next step in his career.