- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson and Justise Winslow Questionable vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: March 27, 2019
The Miami Heat could be shorthanded when they take on the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday.
Josh Richardson is listed as questionable with a left heel bruise on the NBA’s injury report. Of course, Richardson is a key component for the Heat as he’s been one of the key factors in the team’s recent resurgence.
Over the last 15 games, Richardson is averaging 14.1 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 4.6 assists per game. In those games, the Heat are 10-5. Despite the team’s successful March, the Heat are 0.5 games behind the eighth-place Orlando Magic.
As a result, losing Richardson could be a major blow at a point where every game has major playoff implications.
Furthermore, Justise Winslow is questionable on the injury report as well with a right thigh bruise and Rodney McGruder is out with knee soreness. Winslow has developed into a vital player for head coach Erik Spoelstra, but he has struggled to stay on the court.
Unfortunately, Winslow has missed the teams last six games. On the bright side, the Heat are 4-2 in those games.
The playoff race should come down to the final few games of the season. If Miami hopes to leapfrog the Magic, Detroit Pistons, or Brooklyn Nets, they can’t afford any slipups. Unfortunately, injuries could pose a major threat to their playoff hopes.