- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat News: Gerald Green Released from Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Updated: November 7, 2015
The team declined to comment on the status of Green’s condition, as he was hospitalized on Wednesday.
Green, who was reported to be “passed out” and “bleeding” according to the transcript of a 911 call, has missed the team’s last three games.
The Heat, again, declined to comment before Friday night’s game against the Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
There hasn’t been much detail regarding the guard’s situation, however, it’s good to know that he’s safe and at home.
Green is averaging 10.3 points in just 21.6 minutes per game on the young season, and the Heat hope to have their ignitable shooting guard back before it’s too late.