- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat News: Gerald Green Released from Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Updated: November 7, 2015
The team declined to comment on the status of Green’s condition, as he was hospitalized on Wednesday.
Green, who was reported to be “passed out” and “bleeding” according to the transcript of a 911 call, has missed the team’s last three games.
The Heat, again, declined to comment before Friday night’s game against the Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
There hasn’t been much detail regarding the guard’s situation, however, it’s good to know that he’s safe and at home.
Green is averaging 10.3 points in just 21.6 minutes per game on the young season, and the Heat hope to have their ignitable shooting guard back before it’s too late.