- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Gerald Green Released from Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Updated: November 7, 2015
The team declined to comment on the status of Green’s condition, as he was hospitalized on Wednesday.
Green, who was reported to be “passed out” and “bleeding” according to the transcript of a 911 call, has missed the team’s last three games.
The Heat, again, declined to comment before Friday night’s game against the Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
There hasn’t been much detail regarding the guard’s situation, however, it’s good to know that he’s safe and at home.
Green is averaging 10.3 points in just 21.6 minutes per game on the young season, and the Heat hope to have their ignitable shooting guard back before it’s too late.