- Jimmy Butler Admits He ‘Didn’t Know Who the F— Was in Charge’ During Time With Philadelphia 76ers
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo Invited Bam Adebayo to Train Last Summer After Recognizing His Talent
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Bam Adebayo, Calls Him Max Player and Leader of Miami Heat
- Jae Crowder Expresses Deep Love for City of Miami in Latest Social Media Post
- An Inside Look at the $6.2M Los Angeles Mansion That Dwyane Wade’s Put Up for Sale
- Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro (Ankle) Returns to Full Heat Practice
- Tyler Herro’s Latest Social Media Activity Teases That Return May Be on Horizon
- Report: NBA to Close Locker Rooms to Media Amidst Coronavirus Fears
- Report: Jae Crowder Expected to Return Wednesday vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Bradley Beal Reveals Major Reason Why He Wouldn’t Want to Join Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat ‘Pulling the Plug’ on a Possible Jimmy Butler Trade
- Updated: October 18, 2018
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) October 18, 2018
The Heat’s most recent trade offer for the Wolves All-Star included coveted young forward Josh Richardson and a future first-round draft pick. However, when the Wolves didn’t acquiesce and decided to ask for more, the trade talks stalled.
Richardson played well in his first regular season game for the 2018-19 season as he put up 21 points, five rebounds, and three assists in a whopping 38 minutes of playing time against the Orlando Magic.
However, the University of Tennessee product failed to deliver in the clutch as he stepped out of bounds while the Heat were down one on a critical possession towards the end of the game.
Richardson will look to bounce back tonight as the Heat take on the Wizards at Capital One Arena.