- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Report: Miami Heat ‘Pulling the Plug’ on a Possible Jimmy Butler Trade
- Updated: October 18, 2018
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) October 18, 2018
The Heat’s most recent trade offer for the Wolves All-Star included coveted young forward Josh Richardson and a future first-round draft pick. However, when the Wolves didn’t acquiesce and decided to ask for more, the trade talks stalled.
Richardson played well in his first regular season game for the 2018-19 season as he put up 21 points, five rebounds, and three assists in a whopping 38 minutes of playing time against the Orlando Magic.
However, the University of Tennessee product failed to deliver in the clutch as he stepped out of bounds while the Heat were down one on a critical possession towards the end of the game.
Richardson will look to bounce back tonight as the Heat take on the Wizards at Capital One Arena.