- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Report: Miami Heat ‘Pulling the Plug’ on a Possible Jimmy Butler Trade
- Updated: October 18, 2018
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) October 18, 2018
The Heat’s most recent trade offer for the Wolves All-Star included coveted young forward Josh Richardson and a future first-round draft pick. However, when the Wolves didn’t acquiesce and decided to ask for more, the trade talks stalled.
Richardson played well in his first regular season game for the 2018-19 season as he put up 21 points, five rebounds, and three assists in a whopping 38 minutes of playing time against the Orlando Magic.
However, the University of Tennessee product failed to deliver in the clutch as he stepped out of bounds while the Heat were down one on a critical possession towards the end of the game.
Richardson will look to bounce back tonight as the Heat take on the Wizards at Capital One Arena.