- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Report: Miami Heat ‘Pulling the Plug’ on a Possible Jimmy Butler Trade
- Updated: October 18, 2018
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) October 18, 2018
The Heat’s most recent trade offer for the Wolves All-Star included coveted young forward Josh Richardson and a future first-round draft pick. However, when the Wolves didn’t acquiesce and decided to ask for more, the trade talks stalled.
Richardson played well in his first regular season game for the 2018-19 season as he put up 21 points, five rebounds, and three assists in a whopping 38 minutes of playing time against the Orlando Magic.
However, the University of Tennessee product failed to deliver in the clutch as he stepped out of bounds while the Heat were down one on a critical possession towards the end of the game.
Richardson will look to bounce back tonight as the Heat take on the Wizards at Capital One Arena.