- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Myles Turner flexes on Tyler Herro and Bam Adebayo via social media
- Updated: March 22, 2021
On Sunday, the Miami Heat suffered a frustrating loss to the struggling Indiana Pacers, 109-106.
It was an ugly game, as the Heat barely managed to shoot over 40 percent from the field and struggled mightily from 3-point range.
The 3-point shot, which was a huge weapon for Miami last season, has been largely nonexistent this season.
Adebayo had a great game, as he put up 29 points and 10 rebounds while shooting 11-of-21 from the field.
Herro, meanwhile, had a horrible game as he converted just 4-of-16 shots and missed all seven of his 3-point attempts.
The Heat are still in fifth place in the Eastern Conference, but the race for seeds four through 10 are very tight, and each loss to an inferior team could hurt the Heat down the line.