- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Report: Miami Heat Release Initial Test Results From Derrick Jones Jr.’s Scary Injury
- Updated: August 14, 2020
In fact, the high-flyer had to leave the game on a stretcher. On the bright side, initial signs point to Jones being okay.
Initial signs – and we stress there are more tests to do – are positive on Derrick Jones Jr.
He is getting MRI and CT scans. He does not have any numbness, also a good initial sign.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) August 14, 2020
Jones, 23, finished the game with three points, two rebounds and two assists. He is set to have more tests and scans following the dangerous incident.
On the season, the youngster is averaging 8.6 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game.
The forward is a vital part of the Heat’s rotation and success. The Heat will need him going forward as they embark for the playoffs next week.
The Heat will take on the Pacers in the first round of the 2020 playoffs. They defeated the Pacers three out of four times in the season series.
While the Heat lost Friday’s game against the Pacers by a score of 109-92, they were without multiple key players.