- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
Report: Miami Heat intend to go ‘hard’ after All-Star talent after landing Jimmy Butler
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Particularly, the next few days, weeks or possibly months ahead will be quite busy for the Heat front office, which is reportedly on the lookout for even more All-Star talent.
The work could be much easier now that the franchise has a new face with Butler as its player recruiter to help the team retool this offseason.
All-Stars are difficult to acquire, but with the right pieces going to the right teams, it can be worked out. Just look at how the Heat were able to salvage a botched deal with the Dallas Mavericks and turn it into a four-team trade that got them the player that they were seeking.
One name that has been bandied about that the Heat could try and trade for is Bradley Beal. The Washington Wizards shooting guard is reportedly interested in playing together with Butler and that could be the start of talks between the two teams.
With the recent retirement of Dwyane Wade, the Heat didn’t have a big-name star on its roster until Butler officially became a member of Heat Nation. This is hopefully the start of a big Miami overhaul that brings the team back into playoff contention.