- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Report: Miami Heat intend to go ‘hard’ after All-Star talent after landing Jimmy Butler
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Particularly, the next few days, weeks or possibly months ahead will be quite busy for the Heat front office, which is reportedly on the lookout for even more All-Star talent.
The work could be much easier now that the franchise has a new face with Butler as its player recruiter to help the team retool this offseason.
All-Stars are difficult to acquire, but with the right pieces going to the right teams, it can be worked out. Just look at how the Heat were able to salvage a botched deal with the Dallas Mavericks and turn it into a four-team trade that got them the player that they were seeking.
One name that has been bandied about that the Heat could try and trade for is Bradley Beal. The Washington Wizards shooting guard is reportedly interested in playing together with Butler and that could be the start of talks between the two teams.
With the recent retirement of Dwyane Wade, the Heat didn’t have a big-name star on its roster until Butler officially became a member of Heat Nation. This is hopefully the start of a big Miami overhaul that brings the team back into playoff contention.