- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat Rumors: Udonis Haslem Likely to Return Next Season
- Updated: June 6, 2019
“An associate said Udonis Haslem is training hard three to four days a week, with the intensity of someone who wants to play next season,” Jackson wrote. “Haslem said during the season that he was leaning toward playing another season.”
Haslem’s playing days are mostly behind him, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t a valued commodity on his team’s bench.
For now, it seems he isn’t quite ready to trade in his jersey for a suit and tie.
Last season, Haslem played in just 10 games and averaged 7.4 minutes of playing time in those games. Still, with a young core that is looking to take the next step in its progression in the 2019-20 season, there is no doubt that Haslem’s experience will be highly utilized.
At this point in his career, retirement questions will arise throughout the season. At the moment, it seems the Heat legend isn’t ready to hang it up just yet.