- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Russell Westbrook Getting Traded to Houston Rockets
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Moments after the trade, former Heat star Dwyane Wade took to Twitter to express his relative surprise to the seemingly out-of-the-blue transaction.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 12, 2019
Wade was reportedly instrumental in helping the Heat trade for Jimmy Butler earlier this offseason. Given that information, it is quite possible that he was also trying to help facilitate a Westbrook trade to Miami in anyway he could.
According to reports from earlier today, it seems that the Heat and Oklahoma City Thunder simply could not agree to terms on a deal for Westbrook.
Now, it seems that the Heat may shift their gaze and try to acquire the other star point guard who was part of the Westbrook deal in Chris Paul.