- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Russell Westbrook Getting Traded to Houston Rockets
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Moments after the trade, former Heat star Dwyane Wade took to Twitter to express his relative surprise to the seemingly out-of-the-blue transaction.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 12, 2019
Wade was reportedly instrumental in helping the Heat trade for Jimmy Butler earlier this offseason. Given that information, it is quite possible that he was also trying to help facilitate a Westbrook trade to Miami in anyway he could.
According to reports from earlier today, it seems that the Heat and Oklahoma City Thunder simply could not agree to terms on a deal for Westbrook.
Now, it seems that the Heat may shift their gaze and try to acquire the other star point guard who was part of the Westbrook deal in Chris Paul.