- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Russell Westbrook Getting Traded to Houston Rockets
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Moments after the trade, former Heat star Dwyane Wade took to Twitter to express his relative surprise to the seemingly out-of-the-blue transaction.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 12, 2019
Wade was reportedly instrumental in helping the Heat trade for Jimmy Butler earlier this offseason. Given that information, it is quite possible that he was also trying to help facilitate a Westbrook trade to Miami in anyway he could.
According to reports from earlier today, it seems that the Heat and Oklahoma City Thunder simply could not agree to terms on a deal for Westbrook.
Now, it seems that the Heat may shift their gaze and try to acquire the other star point guard who was part of the Westbrook deal in Chris Paul.