- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Russell Westbrook Getting Traded to Houston Rockets
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Moments after the trade, former Heat star Dwyane Wade took to Twitter to express his relative surprise to the seemingly out-of-the-blue transaction.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 12, 2019
Wade was reportedly instrumental in helping the Heat trade for Jimmy Butler earlier this offseason. Given that information, it is quite possible that he was also trying to help facilitate a Westbrook trade to Miami in anyway he could.
According to reports from earlier today, it seems that the Heat and Oklahoma City Thunder simply could not agree to terms on a deal for Westbrook.
Now, it seems that the Heat may shift their gaze and try to acquire the other star point guard who was part of the Westbrook deal in Chris Paul.