- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Russell Westbrook Getting Traded to Houston Rockets
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Moments after the trade, former Heat star Dwyane Wade took to Twitter to express his relative surprise to the seemingly out-of-the-blue transaction.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 12, 2019
Wade was reportedly instrumental in helping the Heat trade for Jimmy Butler earlier this offseason. Given that information, it is quite possible that he was also trying to help facilitate a Westbrook trade to Miami in anyway he could.
According to reports from earlier today, it seems that the Heat and Oklahoma City Thunder simply could not agree to terms on a deal for Westbrook.
Now, it seems that the Heat may shift their gaze and try to acquire the other star point guard who was part of the Westbrook deal in Chris Paul.