- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Bam Adebayo, Calls Him Max Player and Leader of Miami Heat
- Jae Crowder Expresses Deep Love for City of Miami in Latest Social Media Post
- An Inside Look at the $6.2M Los Angeles Mansion That Dwyane Wade’s Put Up for Sale
- Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro (Ankle) Returns to Full Heat Practice
- Tyler Herro’s Latest Social Media Activity Teases That Return May Be on Horizon
- Report: NBA to Close Locker Rooms to Media Amidst Coronavirus Fears
- Report: Jae Crowder Expected to Return Wednesday vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Bradley Beal Reveals Major Reason Why He Wouldn’t Want to Join Miami Heat
- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
Report: Miami Heat Official Says ‘We Need a Trade Badly’
- Updated: November 13, 2018
“We need a trade,” one Heat official said. “Badly.”
The outlook should come as no surprise, as the Heat haven’t achieved the start to the season many were hoping for. While also failing to nab four-time All-Star Jimmy Butler from the Minnesota Timberwolves after back-and-forth discussions, the organization is in desperation mode.
The Heat currently possess a 5-8 record while also being on a three-game losing streak. Even in what many consider to be a “weak” Eastern Conference, the effort puts them at the 10th seed, two places shy of the playoff picture. With more games ahead of them, they have ample time to adjust rotations and find their rhythm.
Both trade rumors and injuries can be attributed to the Heat’s less-than-adequate start to the 2018-19 season. Players such as Josh Richardson Dion Waiters, Goran Dragic, and Justise Winslow had been constantly mentioned in trade rumors. Injuries have played possibly the second worst part, as the roster has yet to be fully healthy and active for one game this season currently.
The Heat will look to turn things around Wednesday when they visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets.