- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Updated: May 14, 2020
After learning about how Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan treated his teammates during practice, Haslem commented that this would not fly with him, saying that he and Jordan would have to “square off.”
Haslem, who has been with the Heat since 2003, has made it clear that he will not back down from anyone.
This has made the forward a particularly useful player, and Haslem has had experience playing with all-time greats. The Miami native won titles with the likes of Dwayne Wade, LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal.
The former Florida Gator has never been one to light up the stat sheet, averaging only 7.6 points, 6.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game through his career, however he has been an instrumental part of establishing the Heat’s hardworking culture.
Now that Haslem has made it clear he would quarrel with the world’s best players, his reputation for being a great leader is no surprise.