- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Updated: May 14, 2020
After learning about how Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan treated his teammates during practice, Haslem commented that this would not fly with him, saying that he and Jordan would have to “square off.”
Haslem, who has been with the Heat since 2003, has made it clear that he will not back down from anyone.
This has made the forward a particularly useful player, and Haslem has had experience playing with all-time greats. The Miami native won titles with the likes of Dwayne Wade, LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal.
The former Florida Gator has never been one to light up the stat sheet, averaging only 7.6 points, 6.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game through his career, however he has been an instrumental part of establishing the Heat’s hardworking culture.
Now that Haslem has made it clear he would quarrel with the world’s best players, his reputation for being a great leader is no surprise.