- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Updated: May 14, 2020
After learning about how Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan treated his teammates during practice, Haslem commented that this would not fly with him, saying that he and Jordan would have to “square off.”
Haslem, who has been with the Heat since 2003, has made it clear that he will not back down from anyone.
This has made the forward a particularly useful player, and Haslem has had experience playing with all-time greats. The Miami native won titles with the likes of Dwayne Wade, LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal.
The former Florida Gator has never been one to light up the stat sheet, averaging only 7.6 points, 6.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game through his career, however he has been an instrumental part of establishing the Heat’s hardworking culture.
Now that Haslem has made it clear he would quarrel with the world’s best players, his reputation for being a great leader is no surprise.