- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Free from Blood Clots, ‘Positive’ He Can Return This Season
- Updated: March 10, 2016
Bosh released a statement, which indicates that he is focused on returning to play for the Heat as they seek a postseason berth.
Full text of Bosh statement. pic.twitter.com/PhXpX2EV1T
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) March 10, 2016
Bosh’s issue, officially known as deep vein thrombosis, has kept him sidelined since the All-Star break last month. Last season, a similar clot problem also kept him sidelined once play resumed for the second half of the season.
The anti-clotting medicine Bosh has been taking has prevented him from playing, since doctors strongly recommend that individuals don’t engage in contact sports while on such medicine.
Earlier this week, a report concerning Bosh indicated that he was feeling much better.