- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Free from Blood Clots, ‘Positive’ He Can Return This Season
- Updated: March 10, 2016
Bosh released a statement, which indicates that he is focused on returning to play for the Heat as they seek a postseason berth.
Full text of Bosh statement. pic.twitter.com/PhXpX2EV1T
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) March 10, 2016
Bosh’s issue, officially known as deep vein thrombosis, has kept him sidelined since the All-Star break last month. Last season, a similar clot problem also kept him sidelined once play resumed for the second half of the season.
The anti-clotting medicine Bosh has been taking has prevented him from playing, since doctors strongly recommend that individuals don’t engage in contact sports while on such medicine.
Earlier this week, a report concerning Bosh indicated that he was feeling much better.