- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
- Report: Miami Heat expected to give Bam Adebayo close to $200 million contract extension
- Report: Bam Adebayo purposely walked by Lakers’ victory party on night Miami Heat lost NBA Finals
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Meyers Leonard’s NSFW response when asked how much he cares about stats
- Report: Miami Heat sign intriguing 6-foot-8 international prospect
NBA Draft Prospects Who Could Be in a Miami Heat Uniform Next Season
- Updated: April 25, 2015
3. Stanley Johnson, SF, University of Arizona
The best player comparison to make when it pertains to Stanley Johnson is the artist formerly known as Ron Artest.
Artest (or Metta World Peace) won a Defensive Player of the Year award during the 2003-04 season and carved out a long NBA career as a defensive stopper and three-point specialist.
Johnson fits that mold and has the size and upper body of Artest—he’s 6’7″ and 245 pounds.
His offensive game still leaves a lot to be desired, but he’s already a defensive-ready prospect and he’s just 19 years of age.
The Arizona product can be a long-term role player for a team that already has a couple of offensive stars.
Next: Willie Cauley-Stein