- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Miami Heat release names of 8 players that won’t be available for foreseeable future
- Updated: January 11, 2021
The mystery over which Miami Heat players will be unavailable for at least the next few days has been answered, with eight members of the team on the huge list.
Heat without Butler, Dragic, Nunn, Bam, Harkless, Halem and Okpala and Bradley in Philadelphia and coming days
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) January 11, 2021
Earlier on Monday, one report indicated that at least five Heat players would be unavailable because of possible exposure to the novel coronavirus.
For the coming week, the Heat are scheduled to play on Tuesday and Thursday for road games against the Philadelphia 76ers, followed by a Saturday night home contest against the Detroit Pistons.
The NBA has recently seen a major surge in the number of coronavirus cases affecting the league, with one possible plan being to have a one to two week pause in play to get it under control.