- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Miami Heat release names of 8 players that won’t be available for foreseeable future
- Updated: January 11, 2021
The mystery over which Miami Heat players will be unavailable for at least the next few days has been answered, with eight members of the team on the huge list.
Heat without Butler, Dragic, Nunn, Bam, Harkless, Halem and Okpala and Bradley in Philadelphia and coming days
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) January 11, 2021
Earlier on Monday, one report indicated that at least five Heat players would be unavailable because of possible exposure to the novel coronavirus.
For the coming week, the Heat are scheduled to play on Tuesday and Thursday for road games against the Philadelphia 76ers, followed by a Saturday night home contest against the Detroit Pistons.
The NBA has recently seen a major surge in the number of coronavirus cases affecting the league, with one possible plan being to have a one to two week pause in play to get it under control.