- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
Miami Heat Player Thinks Goran Dragic’s Name is ‘Gordon’
- Updated: April 23, 2016
Judging by the way the Miami Heat have been playing during the first round of the NBA Playoffs, you’d assume everything’s clicking and the chemistry is on point. Well, apparently not.
According to Jason Lieser of the Palm Beach Post, one player on the team did not know the team’s starting point guard’s name, Goran Dragic. A strange story, but funny nonetheless. We’re guessing that it has to be one of the younger players on the squad. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Wasn't a misspeak, either. This person definitely thinks he has a teammate named Gordon.
— Jason Lieser (@JasonLieser) April 22, 2016