- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat Player Thinks Goran Dragic’s Name is ‘Gordon’
- Updated: April 23, 2016
Judging by the way the Miami Heat have been playing during the first round of the NBA Playoffs, you’d assume everything’s clicking and the chemistry is on point. Well, apparently not.
According to Jason Lieser of the Palm Beach Post, one player on the team did not know the team’s starting point guard’s name, Goran Dragic. A strange story, but funny nonetheless. We’re guessing that it has to be one of the younger players on the squad. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Wasn't a misspeak, either. This person definitely thinks he has a teammate named Gordon.
— Jason Lieser (@JasonLieser) April 22, 2016