- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Miami Heat Player Thinks Goran Dragic’s Name is ‘Gordon’
- Updated: April 23, 2016
Judging by the way the Miami Heat have been playing during the first round of the NBA Playoffs, you’d assume everything’s clicking and the chemistry is on point. Well, apparently not.
According to Jason Lieser of the Palm Beach Post, one player on the team did not know the team’s starting point guard’s name, Goran Dragic. A strange story, but funny nonetheless. We’re guessing that it has to be one of the younger players on the squad. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Wasn't a misspeak, either. This person definitely thinks he has a teammate named Gordon.
— Jason Lieser (@JasonLieser) April 22, 2016