- Miami Heat News: Heat Exercise Fourth-Year Option on Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
- Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Goran Dragic Says Surgically Repaired Knee ‘Way Stronger’ Than Last Season
- Dwyane Wade Discusses Why He Absolutely ‘Had to Bring a Championship’ to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Seriously Interested in Owning NFL Team With Rick Ross
- Chris Bosh Eligible to Go to Hall of Fame in Same Class as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Report: NBA Will No Longer Allow ‘Ninja-Style’ Headbands Jimmy Butler Wore Last Season
- Dwyane Wade: ‘I Think L.A. Is Going to Win the Championship’
- Dwyane Wade Hints at Possible Comeback From Retirement: ‘Never Say Never’
Miami Heat Player Thinks Goran Dragic’s Name is ‘Gordon’
- Updated: April 23, 2016
Judging by the way the Miami Heat have been playing during the first round of the NBA Playoffs, you’d assume everything’s clicking and the chemistry is on point. Well, apparently not.
According to Jason Lieser of the Palm Beach Post, one player on the team did not know the team’s starting point guard’s name, Goran Dragic. A strange story, but funny nonetheless. We’re guessing that it has to be one of the younger players on the squad. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Wasn't a misspeak, either. This person definitely thinks he has a teammate named Gordon.
— Jason Lieser (@JasonLieser) April 22, 2016