- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Meyers Leonard issues passionate message on Miami Heat’s ‘championship level’ potential this season
- Updated: December 5, 2020
The Miami Heat are trying to make it back to the NBA Finals after losing in six games to the Los Angeles Lakers last season.
“You tell me, what are we missing? Truly, I mean that,” Leonard said. “Now, we have to work to do. There’s no doubt about that. Our defense has to be sharp. We have to continue to share the ball but we’re going to put the ball in the bucket. Overall, we just have to improve our game and get to a championship level.”
Miami showed the NBA that it is ready to contend during the league’s restart last season.
Leonard’s confidence shows just how much Miami believes in its core to repeat last season’s performance.
When the NBA begins the 2020-21 season on Dec. 22, fans will see if the Heat are up to the task.