- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
Mario Chalmers Lists Drake’s Former Condo for Sale at $4 Million
- Updated: March 5, 2015
The property, which Chalmers purchased from hip hop mogul, Drake, back in 2012 for $2.4 million, features five bedrooms and five full bathrooms, while sitting high above beautiful Biscayne Bay.
An exclusive gallery of the luxurious residence begins below.
Here we have a look at the living area, which features a sleek, modern design with floor-to-ceiling glass.
(Continue gallery on next page!)