- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Mario Chalmers Lists Drake’s Former Condo for Sale at $4 Million
- Updated: March 5, 2015
The property, which Chalmers purchased from hip hop mogul, Drake, back in 2012 for $2.4 million, features five bedrooms and five full bathrooms, while sitting high above beautiful Biscayne Bay.
An exclusive gallery of the luxurious residence begins below.
Here we have a look at the living area, which features a sleek, modern design with floor-to-ceiling glass.
(Continue gallery on next page!)