- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
Mario Chalmers Lists Drake’s Former Condo for Sale at $4 Million
- Updated: March 5, 2015
The property, which Chalmers purchased from hip hop mogul, Drake, back in 2012 for $2.4 million, features five bedrooms and five full bathrooms, while sitting high above beautiful Biscayne Bay.
An exclusive gallery of the luxurious residence begins below.
Here we have a look at the living area, which features a sleek, modern design with floor-to-ceiling glass.
(Continue gallery on next page!)