- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Mario Chalmers Lists Drake’s Former Condo for Sale at $4 Million
- Updated: March 5, 2015
The property, which Chalmers purchased from hip hop mogul, Drake, back in 2012 for $2.4 million, features five bedrooms and five full bathrooms, while sitting high above beautiful Biscayne Bay.
An exclusive gallery of the luxurious residence begins below.
Here we have a look at the living area, which features a sleek, modern design with floor-to-ceiling glass.
(Continue gallery on next page!)