- Extremely ‘Proud’ Dwyane Wade Shows Off Way of Wade 8 ‘Pride’ Sneakers With Daughter Zaya
- Dwyane Wade Attempts to Clarify What He Meant by Showing Support for Nick Cannon
- Twitter Explodes After Dwyane Wade Shows Support for Nick Cannon After His Anti-Semitic Comments
- Erik Spoelstra Blown Away by Jimmy Butler After NBA Bubble Hotline Complaint
- Spencer Dinwiddie Boastfully Declares He’d Be an ‘Easy Start’ Over Goran Dragic
- Report: Jimmy Butler Had Security Sent to His Room Because He Was Doing Hardcore Workout While Quarantined
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Miami Heat: ‘I Never Want to Be on Another Team, I Love It Here’
- Jimmy Butler Makes Sly Remark About Facing ‘Trash’ T.J. Warren Twice in Orlando
- Jimmy Butler Gives Incredible Reason Why He Wants Back of His Jersey to Be Blank for Rest of Season
- How Kelly Olynyk Could Massively Impact Meyers Leonard’s Future With Miami Heat
An Exclusive Look at Goran Dragic’s $7.9 Million Waterfront Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: March 30, 2016
Miami Heat starting point guard Goran Dragic seems to be fitting in well in Miami both on the court and off the court. Most recently, Dragic purchased a $7.9 million in Miami’s Bay Point neighborhood. The home features views of both Biscayne Bay and the downtown skyline.
Photos of Dragic’s Miami mansion begin below.
The home is listed at 6,500 square feet, which means that the Slovenian paid around $1,215 per square foot — that’s about 40 percent less than a similarly sized home now available on North Bay Road according to listing agent Miki Curkoski.
(Continue gallery on next page!)