- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
An Exclusive Look at Goran Dragic’s $7.9 Million Waterfront Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: March 30, 2016
Miami Heat starting point guard Goran Dragic seems to be fitting in well in Miami both on the court and off the court. Most recently, Dragic purchased a $7.9 million in Miami’s Bay Point neighborhood. The home features views of both Biscayne Bay and the downtown skyline.
Photos of Dragic’s Miami mansion begin below.
The home is listed at 6,500 square feet, which means that the Slovenian paid around $1,215 per square foot — that’s about 40 percent less than a similarly sized home now available on North Bay Road according to listing agent Miki Curkoski.
(Continue gallery on next page!)