- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
An Exclusive Look at Goran Dragic’s $7.9 Million Waterfront Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: March 30, 2016
Miami Heat starting point guard Goran Dragic seems to be fitting in well in Miami both on the court and off the court. Most recently, Dragic purchased a $7.9 million in Miami’s Bay Point neighborhood. The home features views of both Biscayne Bay and the downtown skyline.
Photos of Dragic’s Miami mansion begin below.
The home is listed at 6,500 square feet, which means that the Slovenian paid around $1,215 per square foot — that’s about 40 percent less than a similarly sized home now available on North Bay Road according to listing agent Miki Curkoski.
(Continue gallery on next page!)