- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: James Johnson Returns to Miami Heat Practice, Dion Waiters Absent
- Updated: October 11, 2019
Johnson, who is entering his 11th season in the NBA, did not meet the team’s conditioning requirements at the start of training camp.
When asked about what it was like to be turned away from training camp, Johnson kept his answer brief.
Johnson, who will be playing his fourth season for the Heat, expanded on missing time with the team.
“I don’t know how frustrated I was or was not,” he said of his time away. “I stayed even-keeled through it all. The ups and downs of this game is something that I enjoy, something that I embrace. All you can do is grind and smile.”
Waiters, who had 19 points and four assists in Wednesday’s preseason win against Charlotte, is considered day-to-day.