- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: James Johnson Returns to Miami Heat Practice, Dion Waiters Absent
- Updated: October 11, 2019
Johnson, who is entering his 11th season in the NBA, did not meet the team’s conditioning requirements at the start of training camp.
When asked about what it was like to be turned away from training camp, Johnson kept his answer brief.
Johnson, who will be playing his fourth season for the Heat, expanded on missing time with the team.
“I don’t know how frustrated I was or was not,” he said of his time away. “I stayed even-keeled through it all. The ups and downs of this game is something that I enjoy, something that I embrace. All you can do is grind and smile.”
Waiters, who had 19 points and four assists in Wednesday’s preseason win against Charlotte, is considered day-to-day.