- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: James Johnson Returns to Miami Heat Practice, Dion Waiters Absent
- Updated: October 11, 2019
Johnson, who is entering his 11th season in the NBA, did not meet the team’s conditioning requirements at the start of training camp.
When asked about what it was like to be turned away from training camp, Johnson kept his answer brief.
Johnson, who will be playing his fourth season for the Heat, expanded on missing time with the team.
“I don’t know how frustrated I was or was not,” he said of his time away. “I stayed even-keeled through it all. The ups and downs of this game is something that I enjoy, something that I embrace. All you can do is grind and smile.”
Waiters, who had 19 points and four assists in Wednesday’s preseason win against Charlotte, is considered day-to-day.