- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Report: James Johnson Returns to Miami Heat Practice, Dion Waiters Absent
- Updated: October 11, 2019
Johnson, who is entering his 11th season in the NBA, did not meet the team’s conditioning requirements at the start of training camp.
When asked about what it was like to be turned away from training camp, Johnson kept his answer brief.
Johnson, who will be playing his fourth season for the Heat, expanded on missing time with the team.
“I don’t know how frustrated I was or was not,” he said of his time away. “I stayed even-keeled through it all. The ups and downs of this game is something that I enjoy, something that I embrace. All you can do is grind and smile.”
Waiters, who had 19 points and four assists in Wednesday’s preseason win against Charlotte, is considered day-to-day.