- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Dwyane Wade Gives Huge Shout-Out to Josh Richardson and Justise Winslow via Social Media
- Updated: December 23, 2018
After Saturday night’s win over the Milwaukee Bucks, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade couldn’t contain his excitement about young guns Justise Winslow and Josh Richardson making things happen on the court.
It’s clearly important to Wade that the team has young players to help build a bright future in Miami. With the veteran guard on his way out, he’ll soon be passing the torch – and the team – to new blood like Winslow and Richardson.
Saturday’s game was another indication that the post-Wade era could potentially be in good hands. Richardson finished with a team-high 16 points, five boards, and three assists. Winslow finished with eight points, six rebounds, and five assists. However, it was the complete team effort, including holding Milwaukee’s Giannis Antetokounmpo to just eight points, that secured the victory.
After a rocky start to the season, it certainly looks like the team has found its stride. The Heat have fired off four straight wins and seven of their last eight.