- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade Sets Twitter on Fire as He Responds to Story of Chicago Bulls Looking for New Executive
- Updated: April 3, 2020
I know someone https://t.co/evsnIRFjaW
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 4, 2020
Wade’s message sent Twitter ablaze as fans tried to figure out who the three-time champion was referring to.
Some fans guessed that Wade was referring to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. Others guessed that he was referring to a number of former teammates. Some even thought that Wade might have been referring to himself.
Perhaps, Wade is indeed referring to Simon and is simply trying to help his former colleague take a major step in his career.
As a Chicago native, Wade surely has some emotional stake in the Bulls’ success. He was also a member of the Bulls during the 2016-17 season.
Who Wade was actually referring to may never be revealed, and it’s quite likely that the Heat icon was simply looking for some easy entertainment in the form of mentions pouring in on Twitter.