- Tyler Herro ‘Stands With People of Color’ as He Breaks His Silence on Racial Injustice
- ESPN’s Panel of Experts Agree Bam Adebayo Should and Will Win Most Improved Player Award
- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
Dwyane Wade Sets Twitter on Fire as He Responds to Story of Chicago Bulls Looking for New Executive
- Updated: April 3, 2020
I know someone https://t.co/evsnIRFjaW
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 4, 2020
Wade’s message sent Twitter ablaze as fans tried to figure out who the three-time champion was referring to.
Some fans guessed that Wade was referring to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. Others guessed that he was referring to a number of former teammates. Some even thought that Wade might have been referring to himself.
Perhaps, Wade is indeed referring to Simon and is simply trying to help his former colleague take a major step in his career.
As a Chicago native, Wade surely has some emotional stake in the Bulls’ success. He was also a member of the Bulls during the 2016-17 season.
Who Wade was actually referring to may never be revealed, and it’s quite likely that the Heat icon was simply looking for some easy entertainment in the form of mentions pouring in on Twitter.