- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Chicago Bulls Interested in Miami Heat Executive for High-Level Job
- Updated: April 3, 2020
The Chicago Bulls have begun their search for an executive that will have “full authority” on basketball decisions, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Sounds like Chicago has registered considerable interest in HEAT VP of Bball Operations/Assistant GM, Adam Simon.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) April 3, 2020
Simon is in his 25th year with the team, having started in 1995 as an intern under current Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.
He has served in many capacities with the team and has spent some time working for the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce as an assistant general manager.
The Heat’s official website lists Simon as having an important role in the drafting of Tyler Herro and Bam Adebayo as well as the acquisitions of Derrick Jones Jr., Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn.
It’s clear that Simon is an important part of the Heat organization and only time will tell if the team is able to hold onto him.