- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
Report: Chicago Bulls Interested in Miami Heat Executive for High-Level Job
- Updated: April 3, 2020
The Chicago Bulls have begun their search for an executive that will have “full authority” on basketball decisions, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Sounds like Chicago has registered considerable interest in HEAT VP of Bball Operations/Assistant GM, Adam Simon.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) April 3, 2020
Simon is in his 25th year with the team, having started in 1995 as an intern under current Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.
He has served in many capacities with the team and has spent some time working for the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce as an assistant general manager.
The Heat’s official website lists Simon as having an important role in the drafting of Tyler Herro and Bam Adebayo as well as the acquisitions of Derrick Jones Jr., Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn.
It’s clear that Simon is an important part of the Heat organization and only time will tell if the team is able to hold onto him.