- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Report: Chicago Bulls Interested in Miami Heat Executive for High-Level Job
- Updated: April 3, 2020
The Chicago Bulls have begun their search for an executive that will have “full authority” on basketball decisions, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Sounds like Chicago has registered considerable interest in HEAT VP of Bball Operations/Assistant GM, Adam Simon.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) April 3, 2020
Simon is in his 25th year with the team, having started in 1995 as an intern under current Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.
He has served in many capacities with the team and has spent some time working for the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce as an assistant general manager.
The Heat’s official website lists Simon as having an important role in the drafting of Tyler Herro and Bam Adebayo as well as the acquisitions of Derrick Jones Jr., Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn.
It’s clear that Simon is an important part of the Heat organization and only time will tell if the team is able to hold onto him.