- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Report: Chicago Bulls Interested in Miami Heat Executive for High-Level Job
- Updated: April 3, 2020
The Chicago Bulls have begun their search for an executive that will have “full authority” on basketball decisions, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Sounds like Chicago has registered considerable interest in HEAT VP of Bball Operations/Assistant GM, Adam Simon.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) April 3, 2020
Simon is in his 25th year with the team, having started in 1995 as an intern under current Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.
He has served in many capacities with the team and has spent some time working for the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce as an assistant general manager.
The Heat’s official website lists Simon as having an important role in the drafting of Tyler Herro and Bam Adebayo as well as the acquisitions of Derrick Jones Jr., Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn.
It’s clear that Simon is an important part of the Heat organization and only time will tell if the team is able to hold onto him.