- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
Report: Chicago Bulls Interested in Miami Heat Executive for High-Level Job
- Updated: April 3, 2020
The Chicago Bulls have begun their search for an executive that will have “full authority” on basketball decisions, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Sounds like Chicago has registered considerable interest in HEAT VP of Bball Operations/Assistant GM, Adam Simon.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) April 3, 2020
Simon is in his 25th year with the team, having started in 1995 as an intern under current Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.
He has served in many capacities with the team and has spent some time working for the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce as an assistant general manager.
The Heat’s official website lists Simon as having an important role in the drafting of Tyler Herro and Bam Adebayo as well as the acquisitions of Derrick Jones Jr., Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn.
It’s clear that Simon is an important part of the Heat organization and only time will tell if the team is able to hold onto him.