- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Signs Shoe Deal with Adidas
- Updated: August 3, 2015
Before becoming a star on the court, he has already become a star off of it.
Justise Winslow, the No. 10 overall selection of the 2015 NBA Draft, has signed a shoe deal with the sports merchandise juggernaut known as Adidas. They have also signed guard Kelly Oubre Jr. of the Washington Wizards to a similar deal.
Adidas has signed Heat G Justise Winslow & Wizards G Kelly Oubre Jr. to shoe deals. Two exciting & dynamic rookie wings.
— Nick DePaula (@_NDP) August 3, 2015
The news comes minutes after Nike announced the signing of the No. 1 and No. 2 picks in the draft to merchandise deals. That would be none other than Karl-Anthony Towns of the Minnesota Timberwolves, and D’Angelo Russell of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Winslow has had a solid summer thus far. After unexpectedly dropping down to the No. 10 overall selection for the Miami Heat, the small forward showed off some of his ability during the summer league when he posted 15 points during his summer league debut in a 92-76 victory over the Indiana Pacers.
And now he has a shoe deal before officially playing his first NBA game.
We’ll see what the University of Duke product brings to the table during his rookie season with the Heat.