- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Offer Major Healthcare Support for LGBTQ Community Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Updated: April 22, 2020
Throughout the novel coronavirus pandemic, minorities and other marginalized groups have been among the hardest hit.
🙏🏾 ♾🤝❤️ https://t.co/SR50w65zG6
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 22, 2020
The power couple has made itself an ally of the LGBTQ community for a while now.
Several months ago, Wade opened up about his daughter Zaya’s transition. By and large, the Heat community has been supportive of the Wade family facilitating this decision.
More recently, the Wade family announced that it was launching a line of T-shirts. Half the proceeds from the sales of those shirts have gone to the GLSEN organization, which helps ensure that LGBTQ children find schools to attend where they will be safe from bullying.
The elder Wade has also provided support for others affected by the coronavirus pandemic.