- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Offer Major Healthcare Support for LGBTQ Community Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Updated: April 22, 2020
Throughout the novel coronavirus pandemic, minorities and other marginalized groups have been among the hardest hit.
🙏🏾 ♾🤝❤️ https://t.co/SR50w65zG6
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 22, 2020
The power couple has made itself an ally of the LGBTQ community for a while now.
Several months ago, Wade opened up about his daughter Zaya’s transition. By and large, the Heat community has been supportive of the Wade family facilitating this decision.
More recently, the Wade family announced that it was launching a line of T-shirts. Half the proceeds from the sales of those shirts have gone to the GLSEN organization, which helps ensure that LGBTQ children find schools to attend where they will be safe from bullying.
The elder Wade has also provided support for others affected by the coronavirus pandemic.