- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
- Donovan Mitchell compares Jimmy Butler to James Harden in crucial aspect of game: ‘He is an artist’
- Report: Jimmy Butler was chosen to be All-Star, but he refused to attend game without Bam Adebayo
- LeBron James earns huge salute from Udonis Haslem for crushing Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Offer Major Healthcare Support for LGBTQ Community Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Updated: April 22, 2020
Throughout the novel coronavirus pandemic, minorities and other marginalized groups have been among the hardest hit.
🙏🏾 ♾🤝❤️ https://t.co/SR50w65zG6
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 22, 2020
The power couple has made itself an ally of the LGBTQ community for a while now.
Several months ago, Wade opened up about his daughter Zaya’s transition. By and large, the Heat community has been supportive of the Wade family facilitating this decision.
More recently, the Wade family announced that it was launching a line of T-shirts. Half the proceeds from the sales of those shirts have gone to the GLSEN organization, which helps ensure that LGBTQ children find schools to attend where they will be safe from bullying.
The elder Wade has also provided support for others affected by the coronavirus pandemic.