- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Video: Meyers Leonard Shotguns Beer in 2.5 Seconds, Declares Himself ‘King of the Bubble’
- Updated: July 12, 2020
Now, he’s proclaimed himself as “King of the Bubble” while shotgunning a beer.
Leonard was challenged by @NBABubbleLife to shotgun a 12-ounce can of beer.
The 28-year-old seemed to finish off the beer in about three seconds, leaving him first on the leaderboard in the challenge. The only other player to compete in the challenge so far is New Orleans Pelicans guard JJ Redick.
🍺 #shotgunchallenge leaderboard 🍺
tag the next player you’d like to see
— NBA Bubble Life (@NBABubbleLife) July 13, 2020
It’s cool to see that Leonard is finding different ways to have fun while in the bubble.
Leonard is in his first season with the Heat after being acquired in an offseason trade from the Portland Trail Blazers.
So far this season, he has averaged 6.1 points and 5.1 rebounds in 20.1 minutes per game, while shooting 42.9 percent from three.