- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Video: Meyers Leonard Shotguns Beer in 2.5 Seconds, Declares Himself ‘King of the Bubble’
- Updated: July 12, 2020
Now, he’s proclaimed himself as “King of the Bubble” while shotgunning a beer.
Leonard was challenged by @NBABubbleLife to shotgun a 12-ounce can of beer.
The 28-year-old seemed to finish off the beer in about three seconds, leaving him first on the leaderboard in the challenge. The only other player to compete in the challenge so far is New Orleans Pelicans guard JJ Redick.
🍺 #shotgunchallenge leaderboard 🍺
tag the next player you’d like to see
— NBA Bubble Life (@NBABubbleLife) July 13, 2020
It’s cool to see that Leonard is finding different ways to have fun while in the bubble.
Leonard is in his first season with the Heat after being acquired in an offseason trade from the Portland Trail Blazers.
So far this season, he has averaged 6.1 points and 5.1 rebounds in 20.1 minutes per game, while shooting 42.9 percent from three.