- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Dwyane Wade Devotes Emotional Social Media Post to Chris Bosh After Jersey Retirement
- Updated: March 27, 2019
The Miami Heat brotherhood is strong.
Wade, 37, played alongside Bosh for six seasons with the Heat.
The pair, along with superstar LeBron James, went to four straight NBA Finals and multiple All-Star games, and won back-to-back championships in 2012 and 2013.
Although Bosh’s career was cut short due to blood clots, the big man was one of the best players in the NBA when he did suit up.
In his 13 seasons in the league, the power forward averaged 19.2 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
While Bosh didn’t get to end his playing career the way he wanted, Wade is certainly going out on his own terms.
The 6-foot-4 shooting guard is putting up 14.4 points, 4.1 assists and 3.8 assists per game in his final season in the league.